Marty’s Place Senior Dog Sanctuary is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when using this website. Any personal or identifying information we obtain will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We obtain personal or identifying information online from users in a variety of ways including but not limited to:
- When you fill out a form
- When you send us an email
- When you make a donation
What we obtain:
- Your name
- Your email
- Any personal interests or additional contact information, such as telephone number and mailing address that you choose to include in your online form, messages or email correspondence
How we use the information
- To reply to your requests for information, respond to specific questions or follow up on referrals for our services
- To acknowledge gifts and enable donation transaction processing
- To periodically send email announcements from and news about Marty’s Place. Should you want to stop receiving them, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- To improve a user’s experience with our site
Disclosure to Outside Parties
We will not sell, distribute, lease or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to by law.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links that enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to such sites. They are not governed by this privacy statement.
Marty’s Place Senior Dog Sanctuary
118 Route 526
Upper Freehold Township, NJ 08501
This policy was last updated on 3/24/2015